Our Client, a global top tier litigation firm is looking for a dedicated, driven, and dynamic Corporate/Business Litigation Paralegal to be an integral part of their team and continued success as an industry leader.
Why Work For Our Client?
- Competitive Compensation – base salary, bonus, and eligible for significant OT
- Hybrid Schedule
- Outstanding Benefits
- Beautiful Office in Boston's Back Bay
- Top Notch Leadership Team
- Great Work Culture
- 3-5+ years of experience as a paralegal
- Significant experience with business/corporate litigation required
- Must have Experience going to trial
- Bachelor's Degree, Paralegal certificate a plus
- Strong Technical Skills – including experience with LexisNexis, Westlaw, and other legal software packages
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
This is a hybrid schedule and will pay up to $105K on a base salary plus a bonus. The position is OT eligible and it is possible to make 20-30K+ in Overtime pay.
Interested parties please send your resume to Martin Metz
at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact him at 617.832.2048