Legal Administrative Assistant- Law – Boston, MA
We are seeking candidate for a Legal Administrative Assistant position with a highly successful law firm located in Boston, MA. This position will have access to all the practice areas and need to be able to manage multiple tasks at once. The ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years of legal administrative experience at a law firm.
This is a permanent opportunity that will pay $90-95k on a base salary.
- Provide Administrative Assistance to multiple teams within the firm
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings
- Communicate with office admins and paralegals on admin items that need to be executed
- Assist with filing, faxing, wire transfers, e-mail correspondence, ordering supplies and managing schedules
- Assist with other office duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- 5-7+ years of administrative experience within a law firm
- Prior law firm or consulting services experience is a PLUS
- Strong Excel, Word, and Power Point experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.