HR Coordinator – Talen Development Analyst- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a HR Coordinator – Talent Development Analyst position with an industry-leading Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The HR Coordinator – Talent Development Analyst will be part of the HR Talent Development team and will be responsible for administering all development offerings provided centrally to the firm’s employees through the Learning Management System. Work within a small global team to support the Talent Development needs of the firm to ensure the efficient implementation of all workshops and development events. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of Human Resources and Learning and Development experience.
This is a 12+ month contract position, onsite 3 days/week, that will pay $30-39/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week.
Support the Talent Development needs of the firm to ensure the efficient implementation of all workshops and development events
Liaise with vendors to schedule events and ensure correct and timely onboarding of new vendors into our procurement
Manage all logistics related to implementing development events, from creating invites, managing enrollment and planning logistics for the events
Manage the budget and invoicing process and production of reports required for management
Create reports from Learning Central to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our Talent Development activities
Manage New Hire Orientation
Provide project management for key programs – Leadership Excellence, Everyday Coaching, Everyday Management, and other targeted programs from design through to ongoing delivery
Manage Core Curriculum using Learning Central
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field REQUIRED
- 1-3 years of HR experience (learning and development experience is IDEAL)
- Must have Workday experience is REQUIRED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Familiarity with using SharePoint, LearnUpon, and Degreed is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; respect for data integrity
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.