Events Marketing Manager
We are currently seeking candidates for an Events Marketing Manager to join a highly successful financial services firm located in New York, NY. The Events Marketing Manager will spearhead all facets of event planning for a variety of corporate events and conferences, driving all coordination efforts from event conception, execution, delivery, and reflection. The ideal candidate will have 8-10+ years of event planning, conference coordination, and/or marketing program management experience in financial services.
This is a 12+ month contract opportunity, paying between $60-$70/hour (depending on experience).
- Spearhead all facets of event planning for a multitude of corporate events and conferences
- Facilitate strong communication and collaboration with team members, promoting productivity, cohesion, and success in event planning processes
- Partner with internal teams and/or vendors to successfully design, plan, and execute propriety events, third-party conferences, and sponsorships while ensuring consistent branding and event standards to maintain a best-in-class Events Program
- Ensure all event components are impactful, and are integrated into broader marketing plans and follow guidelines to showcase thought leadership across channels
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, and external clients to identify key themes, goals, and messaging for each event
- Create project plans, lead planning calls, and coordinate with all business partners to meet deliverables
- Provide strategic, innovative thinking to “connect the dots” around key event components, including presenters, brand message, locations, and overall attendee experience
- Oversee and support all presenters for events and conference participation, including coordinating speaker requests, consulting on presentation content/creation, and coordinating speaker preparation to ensure alignment with messaging and goals
- Diligently track budgets/spend throughout entirety of event planning processes
- Proactively evaluate return on investment for all programs and provide monthly analysis reporting around post-event sales activity
- Manage all on-site event and program logistics from run of show to securing food and beverage, hotel room blocks, décor, off-site activities, and management of external vendor contracts
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-10+ years of hands-on event planning, conference management, and/or marketing program management
- Expertise with event planning and marketing within the financial services industry REQUIRED
- Experience utilizing Salesforce and Marketo
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to nurture and grow strong client and vendor relations
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment – adaptable and reliable with a strong can-do attitude
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org.