Accounts Receivable Analyst (Onsite)
A leading global manufacturing company, located North of Boston, is actively seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their team! This person will be responsible for all aspects of credit, collections, and cash application functions for the company. If you’re interested in learning more about the Accounts Receivable Analyst role, please keep reading.
- Maintain the billing system
- Generate invoices and account statements
- Upload invoices to customers portals as needed
- Maintains and develops (as needed) systems and processes to establish and maintain AR files and records for accuracy, compliance and visibility
- Manage month end reporting and reconciliations for AR
- Initiate all collection activities, follow up and monitor results including written correspondence, calls and emails with customers
- Apply all cash receipts (advance payments, lockbox deposits and wire transfers) and credit card settlements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience with minimum 2 years of credit and collections experience
- Prior experience working in an Equipment/Scientific/Engineering Industry preferred but not required
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with D&B, Experian and Credit safe reporting
- Must be willing to work on site in office 5 days a week
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a strong compensation package and strong benefits. If you’re interested in applying to the Accounts Receivable Analyst role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.