VP/Director of IT – Application Development & ERP
Our client a well respected medical device manufacturer located in King of Prussia Pennsylvania is looking for their next Director of Information Technology , Application Development and ERP.
The IT Director is responsible for overseeing and managing the Information Technology department and ensuring that our company technology systems are reliable, up-to-date, and support our strategy. This role demands a high level of hands-on technical proficiency and clear understanding of current trends in technology.
- Oversee the IT department’s operations and ensure its smooth and efficient functioning.
- Work with business functions to define our IT roadmap. Direct and organize IT-related projects to achieve roadmap in a cost effective and expeditious manner. Work with business users to ensure they are integral to all system changes.
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization, including cybersecurity, mobile device, and business continuity policies. Maintain and test disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Measure & maximize system performance in terms of uptime, latency, and availability.
- Maintain compliance with ISO13485, FDA, and other regulatory standards as required.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- Proven working experience as an IT Director/VP or similar senior managerial role. Experience with SMB required.
- Experience leading IT organizations in regulated distribution/manufacturing environments (Government, Pharma, Medical, etc.) is required.
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience in implementing, managing, and troubleshooting cloud based ERP systems and integrated modules like EDI, CRM, MRP, WMS, etc.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in developing and managing relational databases. Experience with both Microsoft SQL Server both on-premises and Azure hosted databases required.
- Experience architecting & implementing data warehouse, preferably in Azure environment.
- Experience in supporting DevOps for AI/ML applications required.
- 3+ years of managing Microsoft 365/Sharepoint/Teams environments including hands-on PowerBI and Power Automate required.
- Experience in effectively managing distributed teams including IT team, business super users, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Experience in controlling & optimizing IT CAPEX & OPEX, as well as strategic planning and strong business acumen.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with business and ‘meet them where they are’ with training, change management, and technology transformation.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) are desirable.
For immediate consideration please email Kenny at Kwilliams@daleyaa.com.