Vendor Relationship Manager, Capital Markets (Hybrid)
A successful Alternative Investment Management Firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking a Vendor Relationship Manager to join their Capital Markets team. This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a hybrid work schedule, and a competitive compensation package. If you’d like to learn more about the Vendor Relationship Manager, Capital Markets, please keep reading.
- Manage, cultivate, and enhance relationships with the external partners supporting the Capital Markets business, including: Outsource and Co-Source Partners, Custodians, Trustees and Fund Administrators, Banking, Financing and Leverage Providers, Auditors, Consultants and Advisors
- Establish, manage, and hold accountable our partners for deliverables and key operating metrics: SLAs, KPIs and AUPs; as well as prepare and deliver periodic vendor performance scorecards.
- Effectively facilitate relationship management meetings
- Assist in tracking “share of wallet” monitoring and facilitate allocation of new mandates.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to ensure the timely and accurate completion of all deliverables
- 5-10 years of Financial Services Operations experience required
- Previous Relationship Management experience required
- Capital Markets experience highly recommended.
- Exposure to Syndicated Bank Loans and complex fund structures preferred
This is a full-time position that is offering a competitive compensation package (base+ bonus) and a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in the Vendor Relationship Manager, Capital Markets, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.