Tenant Coordinator (Onsite Opportunity)
A successful real estate investment firm, located just outside Boston, is actively seeking a Tenant Coordinator to join their team. This is a great entry level opportunity for someone looking to enter a strong company and have a lot of opportunity for continued growth within the real estate space. If you’re interested in learning more about the Tenant Coordinator position, please keep reading.
- Serve as first point of contact for all tenants and service vendors. Maintain an up-to-date tenant contact list. Manage database of tenants, vendors and employees.
- Interact with both tenants and Owner representatives in the coordination of addressing tenant issues and corrective measures.
- Maintaining computerized property management work order system, Building Engines. Review work orders, follow up with tenants and maintenance. Prepare and submit work order and utility bill backs to tenants and accounting for uploading into Yardi
- Coding of all invoices from accounting in Yardi, review coding in payables, check budget and distribute for approval. Responsible for follow-up on payments or related problems.
- College degree required, real estate experience preferred.
- Strong word processing skills and familiarity with spreadsheet software (Excel). Previous experience with Yardi and/or Building Engines a bonus.
- Must be willing to work fully onsite with the potential of one day remote (in office 4-5 days a week)
This is a full-time position that is offering great benefits and compensation, if you’re a recent graduate or are looking to take that next step in your career with a real estate successful company, this role could be a great fit for you! Please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.