Tax Senior/ Tax Manager (Hybrid, 2-3 days in office)
A successful start-up firm, located South-East of Manchester, NH, is actively seeking a Tax Senior/Tax Manager to join their growing team. This person will be responsible for overseeing and managing tax compliance and bookkeeping services for the firm’s clients. This position is offering a competitive compensation package with a hybrid schedule and room for career growth. If you’re interested in the Tax Senior/Tax Manager role, please keep reading.
- Assist in the preparation of individual and business tax returns.
- Assist in the preparation of individual and business tax needs, such as estimated payments, extensions, select form preparation and other items.
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Research tax issues and stay updated on tax law changes
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by providing exceptional service through addressing inquiries and resolving accounting-related issues.
- Oversee and review work of colleagues in maintaining accurate financial records for multiple clients
- Ensure that reports such as financials statements are prepared accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of accounting experience, preferably in tax or financial accounting services
- Proficiency in accounting software and (e.g., QuickBooks) and Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
This is a full-time position that is offering a competitive compensation package, a hybrid schedule and room for career growth. If you’re interested in being submitted for the Tax Senior/ Tax Manager role, please send your resume directly to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.