Our Client is a New York Stock Exchange company with over 6,000 employees and 100 offices nationwide. Our client is looking for a managing director to grow a new service line. Our client is looking to take its Global Information Reporting practice from 12 professionals to well over 50 professionals in the next 12-24 months. This is a high-growth opportunity with high visibility. This is the top role for this service line.
As a Tax Manager within the Global Information Reporting practice, you will be part of a diverse team that is currently leading the transformation and digitalization of the tax profession in the area of international tax transparency for the financial industry more specific Private Equity and Hedge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing advisory services to financial institutions on the areas of FATCA, CRS, Chapter 3 and Chapter 61 of the Internal Revenue Code (1042/1042-S and 1099 reporting), Withholding Partnership rules, Qualified Intermediaries, 871 m), and other global information reporting and withholding regimes
- Building relationships with clients and managing engagements workflow while supervising tax consultants
- Perform detailed reviews of reporting data, tax form validations, notifications and other FATCA, CRS, Chapter 3 and 61 requirements
- Participate in trainings and educate tax consultants on the impacts of these regulations
- 6+ years’ experience in FATCA, CRS, chapter 3 and chapter 61 of the Internal Revenue Code, Qualified Intermediaries, 871 (m) or other withholding and reporting regimes
- Preparation and review experience of FATCA tax returns, CRS reporting, tax forms validation (W-8, W-9 or CRS Self-certifications), 1042/1042-S and 1099 reporting
- Experience with managing teams and engagement workflows
- One of the following accreditations obtained: CPA, Licensed attorney, Enrolled Agent
- Base Salary $165,000 plus bonus
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org