Our client, a Boutique CPA Firm located West of Boston, seeks a Tax Manager/Director, Partner Track to join their team. This is an exciting career opportunity with significant upside for the right individual.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing and executing complex tax engagements
- Timely filing of corporate, fiduciary, charitable, partnership, and personal tax returns with an emphasis on problem resolution
- Communicate directly with clients and build/manage client relationships
- Lead, direct, and mentor Staff and Senior Accountants; review the tax preparation work of other Tax accountants
- Provide Partners with timely information on all Tax issues
- 8+ years experience, CPA or MST preferred with relevant work experience in Public Accounting
- Advanced knowledge of applicable tax codes and demonstrated commitment to pursuing timely understanding of changes to the tax code is required
- Demonstrated experience with preparing tax returns for S Corp/C Corps, Partnerships, and High Net Worth Individuals is required; multi-state and/or international tax experience is a plus
- Must be technically skilled with tax software and research tools; experience using Lacerte, ProSystem fx, and RIA Checkpoint is a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal and client facing capability
- Previous experience supervising and training tax and accounting staff is required
Compensation based on experience, $150-250K + Bonus. If interested, please email Wes Tyrrell at email@example.com.