Title: Senior Tax Accountant
We are partnering with a start-up tax and accounting firm based in Southern NH. Reporting directly to the co-founders, you will be joining the firm during an exciting period of growth. This firm is uniquely positioned to provide their clients with personalized financial solutions as they embrace and invest in cutting edge technology such as AI.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are a Tax Manager/ Senior Tax Manager level candidate who is entrepreneurial, driven and charismatic. Perhaps you feel like you lack autonomy working at a large firm. Or, maybe you find yourself enjoying client interaction more than the technical work. If you identify with either sentiment, then this could be the unicorn job that you’ve been waiting for!
- Client support: build and maintain strong client relationships and provide exceptional customer service
- Tax services: assist with individual and business tax returns, ensure compliance with laws and regulations, provide written and verbal summaries of tax issues
- Bookkeeping and Accounting: maintain accurate financial records and identify potential opportunities and challenges for client
- Practice Development: help design, test, evaluate and adopt new processes and technologies as they become available
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 4-7+ years of public accounting experience, preferably in tax or financial accounting services.
- Proficiency in accounting software and (e.g., QuickBooks) and Microsoft Excel.
- Desire or in progress of pursuing CPA, EA or other professional certification.
- Comfortable with technology in general
- Must be local to MA or NH
- CPA, EA or other professional certification
- Strong proficiency in accounting & tax software (e.g., QuickBooks, Lacerte, Karbon, etc.).
- Interest in continuous process improvement, transformation through technology.
This role is a full-time position and does not require you to be in the office. Salary is dependent on experience. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Erin Sullivan at email@example.com.