Tax and Operations Associate (Hybrid work model)
A highly successful investment management firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking a seasoned Tax and Operations Associate to join their team! As an associate you will have a unique experience working on all aspects of the firms public and private fund operations. This role is offering a competitive compensation package, base + bonus and outstanding benefits. If you’re interested in learning more, please keep reading.
- Maintain internal tax reporting, which would be provided to the PM’s, Tax Director, etc. on a weekly basis
- Work closely with the operations team and traders to allocate trades to align the with firm’s tax strategy
- Review internal reporting to actively monitor constructive sales, wash sales, straddles, etc.
- Work with the firm’s tax providers to ensure completion of all tax returns, K1’s, 1099’s, etc. for the funds, GP’s, and management company entities
- Work closely with tax providers for the CEO to ensure they have all necessary information for quarterly tax requirements and annual tax filings
- Daily fund accounting journal entries in back-office system
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics
- At least two years of tax industry experience
- Experience in hedge fund or private fund tax
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid schedule
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package with base + bonus and great benefits. If you’re interested in applying to the Tax and Operations Position, please submit your resume directly to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.