Tax Analyst/Senior Tax Analyst
Looking to get out of Public Accounting before extension busy season working too many hours kicks in, this job is for you!
Our client, a Prestigious Financial Services Company located in Boston, seeks a Tax Analyst/Senior Tax Analyst to join their team.
This position is a key contributor to the Venture Capital / Private Equity tax compliance group with upward mobility. We are seeking a highly motivated tax professional looking to be part of a team-focused environment.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring:
- 1+ years of experience in a Large Public Accounting Firm or combination of public and in-house partnership tax
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business; Master’s in taxation and/or CPA preferred
- Experience with state and local partnership tax compliance requirements
- Knowledge in U.S. foreign reporting including foreign source income calculations, PFIC, and CFC analysis
- Experience in tax compliance process software Corptax, or comparable programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Understanding of Alteryx workflow applications a plus
This position is a hybrid role and they are looking to pay $80-110K + Bonus. If interested, please email Wes Tyrrell at email@example.com.