Talent Acquisition Specialist – Middletown, CT
We are currently seeking candidates for a Talent Acquisition Specialist position with a successful professional services firm located in Middletown, CT. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as the hiring manager’s trusted advisor. This individual will be responsible to research, develop, and implement effective hiring and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent that align with the organizations strategic plan.
This is a 3+ month contract position paying $30-$45/hour depending on experience. You will be required to be on-site 3 days a week.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and other hiring events
- Assists with HR Specialist duties as needed including HR Express Mailbox, Preparing for Orientation, Answering employee questions, etc.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience.
- 3 + years of experience in candidate sourcing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- HR certification such as SHRM or HCI is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Reed at email@example.com.