Talent Acquisition Specialist – Banking – Middletown, CT
We are currently seeking candidates for a Talent Acquisition Specialist position with a rapidly growing bank located in Middletown, CT. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as the hiring manager’s trusted advisor. This individual will be responsible to research, develop, and implement effective hiring and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent that align with the organizations strategic plan. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience.
This is a 3+ month contract position paying $40-$45/hour depending on experience. You will be required to be on-site 3 days a week.
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify hiring criteria
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes
- Screen applications and selects qualified candidates
- Schedule interview; oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Assist with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Attend and participate in college job fairs and other hiring events
- Assist with HR Specialist duties as needed including HR Express Mailbox, Preparing for Orientation, Answering employee questions, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience
- 3+ years of experience in candidate sourcing through social media and other methods
- HR certification such as SHRM or HCI is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.