Staff/Senior Hedge Fund Accountant (Hybrid Schedule)
A hedge fund administration company, located South West of Boston, is actively seeking a Senior Hedge Fund Accountant to join their team! This person will be responsible for ensuring timely completion of client deliverables, allocation of daily/monthly activities among fund accountants, and interacting with client personnel. This position is looking to pay a competitive base salary, plus bonus potential and a great benefits package! If you’re interested, please keep reading!
- Manage and train fund accountants
- Manage and allocate daily/monthly/annual tasks to fund accountants
- Ensure timely and accurate client reporting
- Maintain books and records for clients with complex operations
- Ensure periodic fund Net Asset Valuation, investor reporting, and financial reporting deliverable deadlines are met
- Analyze, research, and ensure appropriate reconciliations surrounding investment activity
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual client financial statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of relevant job experience, must have experience working with hedge funds
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid schedule
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive base salary, bonus potential and great benefits! If you’re interested in the Staff/Senior Hedge Fund Accountant opportunity, please submit your resume directly to Hali Siegel at email@example.com.