Staff/Senior Accountant (Hybrid, 3 days in office)
A global alternative investment management firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking both a Staff and a Senior Accountant to join their growing team! This person will be a strong addition to the finance team and will be to work closely with the Controller in facilitating the close process. They’re offering a strong compensation package with a hybrid work model. If you’re interested in learning more about the Staff/Senior Accountant role, please keep reading.
- Key contributor to the quarterly close process, including preparing/reviewing closing, accrual and depreciation entries
- Coordinate various work streams with third-party administrator, ensuring that supporting documentation (invoices, approvals, etc.) is delivered timely and in accordance with policy
- Preparing/reviewing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, P&L trending analysis, and management reporting
- Assist external auditors with annual audit and tax team with reporting, filings, and K-1 packages
- Play a key role in establishing effective accounting policies, procedures, and internal control framework
- Assist with preparation of cash, investment, revenue, and expense analysis reports for senior management on a weekly and ad-hoc basis
- Assist with generating and reviewing of portfolio company, fund/holding company, and employee billing, including adherence to Management Services Agreements and the firm’s expense allocation policies
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance with advanced degree or certification a plus
- 1-6 years of experience (Around 1-3 for staff level/3-6 for senior level)
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP requirements
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, Oracle NetSuite and Concur Experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid schedule
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a hybrid work schedule, a strong compensation package with base + bonus potential. If you’re interested, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.