We are currently seeking candidates for Junior Staff Accountant at a global law firm with a location in Downtown Boston, MA, 02109. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience (including internships) in general accounting and month-end close.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $38.00 (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
This is a temporary role with an opportunity of becoming permanent. On-site five days per week.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Post journal entries for credit card transactions and apply wire/ACH payments
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Perform Journal Entries and Adjustments
- Reconcile General Ledger Accounts
- Assist with month end close by preparing balance sheet reconciliations and posting related journal entries and adjustments
- Provide financial reporting (quarterly and year-end)
- Assist with year-end audit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- 1-2 years of accounting and month end close experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to manage multiple items at once and work through a changing priority list
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com
Staff accountant, reconciliation, month end, journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable, year end