Sr. Investment Operations Analyst (Bilingual French) – Asset Management – New York, NY 10104
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Investment Operations Analyst position located in New York, NY 10104. The position is with an industry leading investment management firm. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of middle office investment operations experience and have proficient fluency in French. Qualified candidates that wish to work 100% REMOTE will be considered for the position.
This is a 6-month contract to hire position that will pay $50-$55 per hour within a 40 hour work week.
- Reconcile daily/monthly/quarterly positions and valuations between asset management systems and Custodians on a variety of investment portfolios and producing reports
- Create custom investment reports for Portfolio Managers
- Perform daily reconciliations of trade and position data.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Handle daily monitoring tasks
- NAV pre-validation report control
- Collateral coverage and margin calls
- FX hedging control
- Assist with pre-processing and post processing activities
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Bachelors degree in Finance (or related field)
- 5+ years of middle office operations experience
- Well versed in working with derivatives and collateral
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, and Macros)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in French (REQUIRED)
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send your resume to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.