Sr. Investment Operations Analyst – Boston, MA 02111
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Investment Operations Analyst position located in Boston, MA 02111. The position is with a highly successful Investment Management firm that is seeking a committed and driven professional to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ of Investment Operations experience working with complex reconciliation “breaks” and have advanced systems skills.
This is a 12 month contract assignment that will pay $45-$50 per hour within a 40 hour work week.
- Collaborate with the investment operations teams to evaluate manual processes and design automation to replace those processes
- Resolve daily cash and position exceptions
- Assist the reconciliation vendor and custodian banks to resolve breaks
- Perform extensive parallel run testing to validate results between legacy and automated process
- Work with analyst teams to implement automated processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field
- 8+ years of investment reconciliation experience
- Strong understanding of asset classes including fixed income and derivatives
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If qualified and interested, please send your resume Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.