Sr. Investment Operations Analyst- Investment Management- New York, NY
We are currently working with a highly successful Investment Management firm in Midtown, New York that is seeking a talented Sr. Investment Operations Analyst. This position will collaborate closely with the firm's Finance, Investment Operations, and Trade Operations teams. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of hands-on investment operations, fund accounting, reconciliations, and/or trade operations experience within financial services.
The Sr. Investment Operations Analyst opportunity offers a $110,000-$125,000 base salary (depending on experience), strong bonuses, and excellent benefits.
- Partner with internal teams and conducting profit and loss reconciliations, reconciling Net Asset Values (NAV), and reporting
- Collaborate with Finance, Investment Operations, and Trade Operations teams and senior leaders
- Perform reconciliations, research and resolve discrepancies, and reduce operational risk
- Deliver accurate cash projections to support portfolio management rebalancing efforts and cash flow projections
- Reconcile daily cash balances, equity swaps, futures, and positions
- Support investment and trade operations processes, and coordinate with custodians, fund administrators, and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- 4+ years of hands-on Investment Operations, Fund Accounting, Reconciliations, and/or Trade Operations experience within
- Advanced Excel skills, proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative team environment as well as independently
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.