Sr. Investment Operations Analyst- Investment Management- New York, NY
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Investment Operations Analyst to join a highly successful Investment Management firm located in New York, NY. The Sr. Investment Operations Analyst will collaborate closely with Finance, Investment Operations, and Trade Operations teams. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of hands-on investment operations, fund accounting, reconciliations, and/or trade operations experience within financial services.
This Sr. Investment Operations Analyst opportunity offers a $110,000-$125,000 base salary (depending on experience), strong bonuses, and excellent benefits.
Key Perks: Great work-life balance, excellent benefits, commitment to DEIB, fantastic company culture, tremendous room for growth, and hybrid flexibility.
- Collaborate with Finance, Investment Operations, and Trade Operations teams and Sr. leaders
- Perform reconciliations, research and resolve discrepancies, and reduce operational risk
- Deliver accurate cash projections to support portfolio management rebalancing efforts and cash flow projections
- Reconcile daily cash balances, equity swaps, futures, and positions
- Partner with internal teams and conduct profit and loss reconciliations, reconcile Net Asset Values (NAV), and perform reporting
- Support investment and trade operations processes, and coordinate with custodians, fund administrators, and vendors
- Provide additional support to special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- 4+ years of hands-on investment operations, fund accounting, reconciliations, and/or trade operations experience within financial services, asset management, and/or investment management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite (emphasis on Excel)
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, analytical, and deadline-driven
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment as well as independently
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn and grow
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.