Sr. Investment Operations Analyst – Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Sr. Investment Operations Analyst opportunity with a top-tier Private Equity firm located in Boston, MA. The Sr. Investment Operations Analyst will be responsible for driving operational due diligence processes and procedures, and will work closely with operations, compliance, and investment teams. The ideal candidate will have 4-7+ years of relevant investment operations and operational due diligence experience in the investment management industry.
This is a direct-hire opportunity that will pay between $100,000-$130,000 (depending on experience).
Opportunity Details – This role offers excellent compensation and benefits, great work-life balance, hybrid flexibility (3 days on-site and 2 days remote/week), focus on DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging) and ESG (environmental, sustainability, governance), fantastic company culture, and tremendous room for growth.
- Drive investment operations and operational due diligence processes and procedures
- Perform operational due diligence reviews and maintain continuous monitoring of investment managers
- Develop and deliver due diligence reports and communicate findings with operations and investment teams
- Maintain effective communication with third party auditors and fund administrators
- Partner with senior leaders in evaluating operations infrastructure, controls, compliance, and valuation processes
- Collaborate with operations, IT, and compliance teams on systems enhancements and user acceptance testing
- Ensure compliance with industry and regulatory standings and guidelines
- Support operations/special projects
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- 4-7+ years of investment operations and operational due diligence experience in the investment management industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to excel in team and individual work environments
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, and reliable
- Great problem-solving, time-management, and analytical skills
- Solid technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at email@example.com.