Sr. HR Reporting Analyst – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr.HR Reporting Analyst to join a highly successful Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The Sr. HR Reporting Analyst will join the HR Data Management & Analytics (HR DMA) team. The HR DMA team provides global support to all HR functions, tasks, and procedures. We drive operational excellence, global collaboration, and data integrity. This role reports to the Director, HR Data Management & Analytics. The ideal candidate must possess strong knowledge of Workday HCM reporting.
This is a 6+ month contract opportunity paying $60-$65/ per hour depending on experience.
- Build and execute reports to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate processes are being followed; as well as report out metrics to help with business initiatives
- Respond to RFP client requests with tight turnaround time often required
- Manage Workday enhancement requirements where reporting fields/metrics are involved
- Collaborate closely with our global internal HR teams as well as key stakeholders (payroll, finance, IT, etc.) on data analysis
- Analyze data for trends
- Proactively monitor best practices and make recommendations to update/build reports as needed
- Prioritize and handle multiple issues and tasks simultaneously
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3 plus years HR Analysis experience required
- Strong Workday knowledge required (understanding of calculated fields “CF” etc.)
- Must have reporting experience within Workday
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Clear and articulate oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Any Tableau experience would ideal, but not required. The team will be assisting in building and refreshing dashboards
- Sense of humor is desirable!
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org.