HR Reporting Analyst – Asset Management Firm – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. HR Reporting Analyst position located in Boston, MA 02111. The position is with an industry leading Investment Management Firm and the HR Reporting Analyst will be part of the HR Data Management & Analytics team. This role reports to the Director, HR Data Management & Analytics. The ideal candidate must possess strong knowledge of Workday HCM reporting.
This is a 6+ month contract position that will pay $60-$65/hr within a 40 hour work week.
- Build and execute reports to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate processes are being followed
- Collaborate closely with our global internal HR teams as well as key stakeholders (payroll, finance, IT, etc.) on data analysis
- Create KPI and metrics reports for management
- Respond to RFP client requests
- Manage Workday reporting fields/metrics
- Analyze data for trends and create dashboards
- Proactively monitor best practices and make recommendations to update/build reports as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ plus years HR Reporting experience
- Strong Workday knowledge required
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to management
- Previous Tableau experience would ideal, but not required.
If you are interested in learning more about the role please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.