Sr. Financial Analyst – Private Equity – Salem, NH
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Financial Analyst position located in Salem, NH. The role is with an industry leading private equity firm. The Financial Analyst will report to the CFO of one of the firm’s portfolio companies. The Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for assisting the CFO in the preparation of company’s 2024 budget utilizing Excel. All candidates considered must have 5+ years of financial analyst experience and advanced Excel knowledge.
This is a 3 month contract position that will up to $75/hr within a 40 hour work week.
- Collaborate with various departments to gather relevant data and insights for the preparation of the 2024 budget
- Utilize advanced Excel skills to create detailed and comprehensive budget models
- Analyze historical financial data to identify trends and inform budgetary decisions
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Provide insights into key financial metrics and variances, identifying areas for improvement and optimization
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for executive management
- Take a hands-on role in data collection, analysis, and interpretation
- Actively engage with different teams to understand operational nuances and integrate them into financial planning processes
- Develop and maintain financial models to assess the financial impact of various scenarios and business initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. MBA or CFA is a plus.
- 5+ years of Financial Analysis experience
- Proven experience in financial analysis, consulting, investment banking, M&A, or transaction advisory services
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is REQUIRED (i.e. familiar with array formulas)
- Ability to convey complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com.