Senior Corporate Accountant
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Accountant opportunity with a manufacturing firm located in Keene New Hampshire. The Senior Accountant will report to the Assistant Controller, and be responsible for monthly close, journal entries and reconciliations, revenue and AR receivable analysis, revenue recognition and internal control activities. This candidate must have 3-5 years of experience working within a manufacturing environment and strong knowledge of both SOX and US GAAP.
- Perform month end close and prepare/interpret financial reports
- Assist with the preparation and evaluation of balance sheet and income statement information, determine variances and trends, report to management on these findings
- Automate and streamline accounting methods
- Evaluate the results of operations, identify trends/risks/opportunities, and recommend actions to ensure the business into achieves its commitments
- Maintain effective internal controls to ensure protection of asses and an accurate reporting of financial position
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Ensure Corporate/Divisional/Business Unit policies and procedures are followed
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- 3-5 years of experience within a manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Navision/Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SOX
- Must be willing to be onsite 5 days/week
This is a full-time onsite opportunity that will offer between $75,000-85,000 on a base, plus excellent benefits. For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume directly to Kelly Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org.