Senior Tax Analyst
Looking to get out of Public Accounting before extension busy season working too many hours kicks in, this job is for you! Our client, a Prestigious Financial Services Company located in Boston, seeks a Senior Tax Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the tax director, this position is a key contributor to the tax compliance group with significant growth opportunity. If you are a highly motivated and experienced tax professional looking to be part of a growing, high caliber team environment then this is an opportunity you should consider.
The tax department is a fast-paced, team-focused, and dynamic environment. We strive to provide the best tax services to the Company and affiliates. When you join the tax group, you will be joining a group of professionals who always look for ways to provide high quality tax services and continuously develop efficient processes.
- Key contributor to Domestic Tax Compliance Function with a balanced focus on tax account and federal / state taxation
- Perform research and other special projects as necessary to develop knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations relating to job duties
- Experience in tax compliance process software Corptax, or comparable programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
The Expertise You Have:
- 1+ years of corporate tax experience in a Large Public Accounting Firm or combination of public accounting and in-house corporate tax
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business; Master’s in taxation and/or CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge in U.S. corporate consolidated group taxation
- Strong working knowledge of tax systems (Corptax preferred) and proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience with accounting for income taxes / tax provision
- Experience working in the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with advanced technology tools a plus (Alteryx, etc.)
The Skills You Bring:
- Your experience in federal and state corporate income taxation of consolidated groups along with your experience in all aspects of related tax compliance and reporting requirements
- You are able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You produce high quality work and can prioritize multiple projects
- You have strong accounting, analytical, written and oral skills
- You are able to take initiative while seeking appropriate guidance
This position is a Hybrid role and they are looking to pay $80-110K + Bonus. If interested interested, please email Wes Tyrrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.