Senior Investment Operations Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Investment Operations Analyst at an investment firm based in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in custody/trade operations and/or fund accounting in the financial services and/or asset management industry(s) and have strong reconciliation skills. Fluent in French is highly preferred.
This is a temporary role (est. 6+ months) and will pay up to $45.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of fund cash activity, account holdings and activity between co. and custodian bank
- Research and resolve daily trade and FX discrepancies by interacting with brokers and custodian banks
- Prepare wire transfers to fund investment activity
- Process and reconcile trade activities, cash, foreign exchange, asset position, overdrafts, cap stock and expense administration
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics)
- Minimum 3+ years of custody/trade operations and/or fund accounting experience
- Fluent in French is highly preferred
- Team player with a strong focus on getting the job done within established strict timeframes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Fund Accountant, investment operations, asset reconciliation, trade operations, foreign exchange, trade reconciliation, trade settlement, fund administration