Senior HR Reporting Analyst- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Senior HR Reporting Analyst position with an industry-leading investment management firm located in Boston, MA. This position reports to Director of the HR Data Management & Analytics team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of HR Analysis experience and have strong knowledge of Workday HCM reporting.
This is a 6+ month contract that will pay $60-65/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Build and execute reports to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate processes are being followed; as well as report out metrics to help with business initiatives
- Respond to RFP client requests with tight turnaround time often required
- Manage Workday enhancement requirements where reporting fields/metrics are involved
- Collaborate closely with our global internal HR teams as well as key stakeholders (payroll, finance, IT, etc.) on data analysis
- Analyze data for trends
- Proactively monitor best practices and make recommendations to update/build reports as needed
- Prioritize and handle multiple issues and tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of HR Analysis experience required
- Strong Workday knowledge required (understanding of calculated fields “CF” etc.)
- Must have reporting experience within Workday
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Tableau experience is ideal, but not required
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.