Senior Fund Accountant
Our Client, an elite asset management firm in Boston is looking for a dedicated and dynamic Senior Fund Accountant to be an integral part of their team and continued success.
Why Work For Our Client?
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
- Work/Life Balance
- Great Work Culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Experience with a Big 4 or Large Regional Public Accounting Firm preferred
- 2-4 years of experience with private equity, hedge fund, or alternative asset management fund accounting preferred
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and technical skills
- Positive “Can do” Attitude
Interested Parties Please Send your resume to email@example.com and or contact him at 617.832.2048.