Senior Finance Associate, Senior Debt (Hybrid, 3 days in office)
A leading alternative investment manager, located in Boston, is actively seeking a Senior Finance Associate, Senior Debt, to join their growing team! This person will be responsible for the compliance and control processes related to several Private Debt Funds, as well as the accounting and reporting functions for Senior Debt. If you’re interested in learning more, please keep reading.
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements of various Private Debt funds
- Review fund administrator’s work on various Private Debt funds
- All accounting, reporting and compliance of certain Senior Debt funds
- Administration of these funds: prepare/review, coordinate, calculate capital calls and distributions
- Account for daily activity in general ledger and portfolio accounting system
- Track and update the portfolio of investments for the various Private Debt funds
- Track interest payment receipts across portfolio team
- Daily cash management, monitoring, and reconciliation with the bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required, advanced degree in accounting preferred
- 5+ years of related experience including experience with financial reporting
- CPA and prior experience with a Big 4 accounting firm is a plus
- SEC related experience / BDC related experience is a plus
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package, with base plus bonus potential, strong benefits, and a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in learning more about the Senior Finance Associate, Senior Debt role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.