Senior Finance Associate (Hybrid)
A successful PE firm, located in Boston, is actively searching for a Senior Finance Associate to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to pivot out of audit or tax and take the next step in their career. It is a full-time opportunity that is looking for an individual with public accounting experience to come and assist with the administrative activity of the partnerships, including cash management, capital calls and cash/in-kind distributions. If you’d like to learn more about the Senior Finance Associate opportunity, please keep reading.
- Booking journal entries into the third party portfolio management and accounting software
- Profit/loss, carry and vesting allocations to the partners of the GP entities
- Quarterly and annual financial reporting, including supporting documentation for balance sheet, p&l, capital accounts and other financial reconciliations
- Quarterly tax estimates and annual tax returns, including tracking and review of k-1 activity and consultation with the internal tax department
- Operations and administrative activity of the partnerships, including cash management, capital calls and cash/in-kind distributions
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience, partnership and/or financial services experience a plus
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or finance; CPA and/or Master’s Degree is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience using other Microsoft products and G Suite
- Experience with general ledger accounting systems and ability to learn and utilize multiple systems
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package, base plus bonus, plus a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in applying to the Senior Finance Associate role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.