Senior Finance Associate (Hybrid, 3 days a week in office)
A successful credit-focused asset management firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking a Senior Finance Associate to join their team. This person will be responsible for reviewing quarterly/annual financial statements as well we month-end close processes. They’re offering anywhere from 95K-120K base, depending on experience, plus bonus potential. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, keep reading.
- Understand various types of complex investments and how they function within the portfolio (reporting, exposure, valuation)
- Work on month-end close processes and maintain accounting records
- Work on quarterly/annual financial statements and work papers provided by third part administrator
- Interact effectively and liaise with multiple groups within the firm
- 3-6+ years of experience
- Public accounting background
- CPA or progress towards a CPA is preferred
- Experience with or working knowledge of accounting and trade systems
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid model (3 days in office)
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a base salary between 95K-120K, depending on experience, plus bonus potential and great benefits. If you’re interested in learning more about the Senior Finance Associate opportunity, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.