A longstanding and leading accounting firm that focuses on the non-profit sector, located just south of Boston, is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join the firm as a Senior Director. This position will be responsible for supporting the mission of a dozen nonprofit organizations; while being a proactive and forward thinker. This position will pay up to $150K base salary plus a bonus, a generous benefits package, and a very flexible schedule open to remote or hybrid. If you are interested, please keep reading.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to multi-task in deadline-oriented environment
- Effectively manage/communicate multiple staff accountants working on multiple clients
- Provide training/support to staff members
- Strong reconciliation/balance sheet analysis skill
- General ledger & experience in budgeting/forecasting preferred
- Strong desire to support Non-Profit Organizations and their Missions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA designation strongly preferred
- 5-10 years of non-profit audit experience.
If you are interested in learning more, please email your resume to Caelan Etti at email@example.com.