Senior Corporate Staff Accountant (Hybrid)
A successful digital procurement network, located West of Boston, is actively searching for a Senior Corporate Staff Accountant to join their team! Reporting to the Assistant Corporate Controller, this person will primarily be responsible for journal entries, GL, reconciliations, financial statements, audits, and month and year end close processes. If you’re interested in the Senior Corporate Staff Accountant position, please keep reading.
- Prepares and books journal entries including standard monthly accounting entries and statistical metrics
- Month End Closings
- Prepare draft financial statements. analyze financial statement balances, trial balances, subsidiary ledgers, and identify variances
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts thoroughly
- Assist with developing consistent policies and procedures
- Assist with documenting and implementing internal controls
- Assist with integrating new acquisitions
- Prepare for Audits (financial, bank and sales tax)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA/CPA preferred
- Combination of Big 4 Public Accounting and Industry Experience preferred
- 5+ years of progressive directly related accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive base salary, a hybrid work schedule and great benefits! If you’re interested in the Senior Corporate Staff Accountant position, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at email@example.com.