Senior Compensation Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Compensation Analyst at a logistics/transportation co. in Waltham, MA, 02453. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of relevant human resources/compensation experience.
Will provide compensation support and consultation to various corporate departments and field locations focusing on job evaluations, salary recommendations and pay equity reviews.
Will provide guidance to managers on compensation policies and best practices that will ensure compliance equity.
Yearly salary: $90K-$110K (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week. On site 3 days per week.
- Evaluate job descriptions to ensure proper job alignment and compliant
- Administer compensation programs including annual base pay increases, bonuses, and equity programs
- Make recommendations to management on streamlining salary procedures and/or processes
- Identify pay trends and develop recommendations
- Annual review of compensation plans to ensure plans are up to date, in compliance, and competitive
- Compensation Analytics: Analysis, reporting, reconciliations, summary and recommendations for individuals and compensation programs (salary structures, bonus programs, and salary increase modeling)
- Analyze data leveraging multiple sources of information such as compensation benchmark surveys, budgets, anecdotal information, and industry best practices
- Market pricing analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant human resources/compensation experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience working with HR Systems; Payfactors is highly preferred
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please send an updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com
Key terms: human resources, compensation, Payfactors