Senior Compensation Analyst- Oil & Gas- Waltham, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Senior Compensation Analyst position with an industry-leading oil and gas company located in Waltham, MA. This position will report to the Senior Director of Global Rewards and will provide compensation support and consultation to HR Business Partners and various corporate departments and field locations. This support includes job evaluations, salary recommendations, pay equity reviews, and responding to general compensation inquiries. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of compensation analyst experience.
This is a permanent position that will pay $90-100k on a base salary, onsite 3 days/wk.
- Evaluate job descriptions to ensure proper job alignment and FLSA compliance
- Administer company’s compensation programs including annual base pay increases, bonuses, and equity programs
- Make recommendations to management on streamlining salary procedures and/or processes
- Guide HR Business Partners to develop total reward solutions and comprehensive pay decisions
- Identify pay trends and develop recommendations to address areas of opportunity
- Annual review of compensation plans to ensure plans are up to date, in compliance, and competitive
- Participate in salary surveys and analyze data regularly to confirm market competitiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance or equivalent required
- 3+ years of compensation analyst experience
- Knowledge of Payfactors is a plus
- Knowledge and experience related to federal, state, and local laws and regulations affecting compensation and benefits
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency in advanced Excel skills required
- MS Access and PowerPoint experience is preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.