Senior Compensation Analyst
A leading consumer retail and sports company, located in Boston, is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join the firm as a Senior Compensation Analyst. This position will be responsible for assessing the current compensation structure, identifying problem areas, and driving new solutions. This position will report to the Global Compensation Director and will pay up to $130k base salary plus a bonus, a very generous benefits package, and a great work/life balance with a hybrid schedule. This position will offer significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Develops, recommends, and administers compensation programs to meet the strategic needs of our manufacturing and US retail organizations.
- Provides creative solutions to address the unique compensation challenges of a primarily hourly population.
- Consults and advises HR regarding governance interpretation, market analysis, job evaluation, pay equity and other compensation initiatives.
- Evaluates and grades jobs to maintain internal equity and external competitiveness. Upholds the integrity of the job structure.
- Assists in the development and delivery of compensation education for HR and business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-7+ years of experience in compensation
- Must be onsite 3 days a week and have access to a car
- Strong experience with compensation programs and practices in manufacturing or retail industries
- Experience working with hourly/contract employees required; manufacturing preferred
- Previous Workday experience required
If you are interested and want to learn more, please reach out and email your resume to Caelan Etti at firstname.lastname@example.org.