Senior EPL Claims Representative
An insurance agency located in Boston is seeking a Senior EPL Claims Representative to join their growing team! As the Senior Claims Representative, you will be responsible for investigating, evaluating, negotiating, and disposing of assigned claims. My client is seeking professionals with 8+years of experience within claims/insurance with strong knowledge of Employment Practice Liability. This opportunity offers a hybrid work schedule as a new hire (2 days onsite), and after the first month, you will have the option to work onsite every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month after.
- Investigate all assigned claims following established policies and procedures
- Coordinate with company personnel and outside parties including lawyers, clients, expert witness etc. to evaluate claims for proper disposition
- Prepare all documentation for the files and disseminates relevant information to appropriate parties
- Remain current and apply industry best practices, techniques, trends, law, and precedents
- Maximize efficiency, productivity, results, and communication with in the department and with clients
- Participate with Loss Prevention personnel, in programs and interventions designed to reduce Employment Liability Risk at insured institutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of Prior experience working within claims/insurance
- 3+ years of experience in Employment Practice Liability
- Some travel is required (locally within Massachusetts)
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer a competitive base salary, bonus, and excellent benefits. For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Kelly Hanlon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.