Senior Associate, Valuation and Strategic Analysis (Hybrid, 4 days in office)
A highly successful Private Equity firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking a Senior Associate, Valuations and Strategic Analysis to join their team! This person will be responsible for assisting with the quarterly valuation process of the firm’s portfolio companies. This person will also be tasked with working with other teams within the company on various projects. This role is offering a competitive base, plus bonus and a hybrid work schedule, if you’re interested, please keep reading.
- Assisting with valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Preparing valuation-related materials for financial reporting and fundraising purposes
- Performing in-depth industry and market research
- Working in conjunction with investment teams to gather financial information data pertinent to the portfolio companies
- Responding to investor and due diligence requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- CFA, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 2-3 years or experience, preferably in a valuation role
- Strong Excel Skills
- Must be willing to work 4 days in the Boston office
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package, base + bonus and 100% paid benefits. If you’re interested in being submitted for the Senior Associate, Valuations and Strategic Analysis role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.