Senior Analyst- Acquisitions (Onsite)
A renowned Real Estate Investment firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking a Senior Analyst- Acquisitions to join their Acquisitions and Asset Management Team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, this person will be responsible for analyzing new acquisitions and evaluate value- add, core acquisitions, and development opportunities for the firm. If you’re interested in learning more, please keep reading.
- Underwrite potential acquisition and development opportunities to include cash flow modeling, property valuations, investment analyses, and joint venture structuring
- Coordinate, collect and compile financial analysis and due diligence materials (financial statements, market reports, capital expenditure history, environmental and property condition reports, etc.)
- Review all due diligence materials (leases, operating statements, title, survey, etc.) and present findings to Senior Management
- Support asset management functions including credit and capital committees
- Assist in updating valuations of existing assets quarterly to track investment performance
- Support disposition team, including regular interaction with property management, legal, accounting teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required in either Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting
- 1-2+ years of real estate analysis- cash flow modeling, property-level financial statements and basic accounting required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills necessary
- Experience with Argus Enterprise is a plus
- Must be willing to work onsite
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package with base plus bonus, strong benefits, and an opportunity to grow within a highly successful company. If you’re interested in the Senior Analyst- Acquisitions role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.