Senior Administrative Assistant- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Senior Administrative Assistant position with an industry-leading Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA 02110. This position provide coverage in the firm’s investment departments and will support Senior Management and be responsible for calendar management, meeting management, and travel coordination. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of administrative experience.
This is a 6–12-month contract to hire position that will pay $30-35/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour workweek.
Calendar management and coordination for senior individuals and the departments as a whole
Coordinate meeting materials and supporting materials for internal and external meetings
Coordinate travel (and acts as a liaison for senior department leaders while they are traveling)
Performs other duties as required
Provide administrative support to investment management professionals
Produce materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, investment research materials, edit presentations, etc.
Greet investment clients with professionalism
Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Manage daily mail, filing, and expense reports
Assist with event and meeting coordination
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience preferably within financial services
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong experience in MS Outlook for email, calendar management, and meeting coordination
- Experience with creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat would be a plus
- Administrative experience in Investment Management is a plus
- Strong time management skills and ability to adapt
- Highly professional, reliable, and diligent
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.