Senior Acquisitions Analyst
A successful real estate investment firm located in Boston is looking to hire a Senior Acquisitions Analyst to their growing team! As the Senior Acquisitions Analyst, you will work closely with Acquisition and Asset Management teams to oversee the expansion of the firm’s real estate investment portfolio within the US. This position will offer the opportunity to gain experience in underwriting, due diligence, and asset management. If you are interested, keep reading!
- Cash flow modeling, property valuations, investment analyses and joint venture structuring
- Prepare accurate materials for investment committee review
- Due Diligence:
- Responsible for all financial analysis and due diligence materials, including financial statements market reports, capital expenditure history, environmental and property condition reports etc.
- Respond to requests from the investment committee, brokers, lenders and the buyer or seller
- Review all due diligence materials and present findings to Senior Management
- Work with legal counsel and seller to ensure legal documents are consistent with business intent
- Asset Management
- Support all asset management functions, including credit and capital committees
- Conduct ongoing analyses to support decision making related to investments
- Update valuations of existing assets quarterly to track investment performance
- Support the disposition team- interaction with property management, legal, accounting teams
- Conduct waterfall analysis
- Market Research
- Research select markets using various databases
- Maintain proprietary market reports
- Maintain internal database of property sales and lease comparisons for target markets
- BA/BS degree within Accounting, Finance or Business
- 1-2 years of experience within real estate analysis- cash flow modeling, property-level financial statements and basic accounting is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Argus Enterprise software
This opportunity will offer a base salary up to $100,000 plus a strong bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at email@example.com.