Senior Accounting Manager – Quincy, MA
An industry leading transportation management company is seeking a Senior Accounting Manager. This company utilizes innovative technology to provide bespoke transportation solutions to mid-size companies across a range of industries.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to join one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a start-up/early stage company environment.
- Lead month end processes and annual audit
- Identify customers’ pain points and implement solutions
- Drive the continuous improvement cycle by developing policies and procedures with the wider team, then implementing and enforcing these policies company wide
- Work with tech and operations teams to optimize the order-to-cash cycle
- Manage an offshore team
- Liaise with outside advisors to ensure compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience with order-to-cash optimization
- Experience with AP/AR
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Background in Supply Chain/Logistics desired
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role is a full time, in-office position with the possibility to work from home once a week. The salary is up to $160k base plus 15% bonus. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Erin Sullivan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.