Senior Accountant (Onsite)
A successful and dynamic manufacturing company, located West of Nashua, NH, is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team. This person will be responsible for performing the month-end close processes, preparation and interpretation of financial reports, journal entries etc. If you’re interested in learning more about the Senior Accountant position, please keep reading.
- Perform the month end close and preparation and interpretation of financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with company and GAAP
- Assist with the preparation and evaluation of balance sheet and income statement information, determining variances and trends and reporting to management
- Evaluate existing accounting methods and processes to automate and streamline
- Make recommendations for improving policies and procedures
- Proactively evaluate the results of operations, identify trends/risks/opportunities, and recommend actions to ensure the business unit achieves its commitments
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance required
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong background in GAAP and SOX
- Must be willing to work fully onsite
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a strong compensation package with great benefits and room for career growth. If you’re interested in learning more about the Senior Accountant role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.