Senior Accountant – $95-$105K Base
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Accountant position located in New York, New York. The opportunity is with a rapidly growing Data Technology company and the Senior Accountant’s primary responsibilities include journal entries, general ledger, reconciliations, financial statements, fixed assets, A/P, A/R, audits and month and year end close. Qualified candidates that are 100% REMOTE will be considered for the opportunity. All candidates that are remote must be on EST.
- Maintain A/R and A/P sub-ledgers including retrieval of source documents, validation and reconciliation against transactions posted in the accounting system
- Prepares and books journal entries including standard monthly accounting entries and statistical metrics
- Month End Closings
- Prepare draft financial statements. analyze financial statement balances, trial balances, subsidiary ledgers, and identify variances.
- Fixed Assets
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA/CPA preferred
- Public accounting and or public/private industry experience
- Solid knowledge of GAAP, including
- 3-5+ years of progressive directly related accounting experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send your resume to Rob at email@example.com