A growing Venture Capital firm located in Boston is looking to bring on a Senior Accountant to their team. This firm focuses on investing in expansion stage software companies and has raised over $2.4 billion across its funds. This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to gain experience on both the fund and management company accounting. All candidates MUST have experience within Audit at a Big4, and minimum of a 3.5 GPA. If you meet these requirements, keep reading!
- Maintain both fund and management company general ledgers, ensure the accuracy of journal entries and monthly reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly fund financials statements and partner capital statements
- Assist with tax returns and filings, for both funds and management company
- Preform AR and review AP, ensuring active projects are covered by valid contracts and communicating with customers/vendors to address payment status
- Prepare budget-to-actual variance analysis and operational financial reporting
- Review expense submissions, ensuring firm policies
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- Minimum GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- 0-2 years of Audit within a Big4 is required
- Consistent and precise attention to detail with strong organizational and problem- solving skills
- Must be willing to be onsite 4-5 days/week – onsite presence is extremely important!
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer a competitive base salary plus a bonus and excellent benefits! If you are interested, please reach out directly to Kelly Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org.