Senior Accountant (Hybrid/Onsite: 4-5 days in office)
A highly successful venture capital firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team! They’re looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop their professional skills in a collaborative and engaging environment. This person will have responsibilities working on both fund and management company accounting. If you’re interested in learning more about the Senior Accountant role, please keep reading!
- Maintain both fund and management company general ledgers, ensuring accuracy of journal entries and monthly reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly fund financial statements and partner capital statements
- Help with tax returns and filings, for both funds and management company
- Perform AR and review AP, ensuring active projects are covered by valid contracts and communicating with customers/vendors to address payment status
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance: CPA preferred
- 1-4 years of accounting or auditing experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong academic credentials
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid/onsite work schedule (4-5 days a week in office)
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering up to 95K base, depending on experience, plus bonus and great benefits. If you’re interested in applying to the Senior Accountant position, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.